Thursday, January 16, 2014

My Vacation

Hey y'all! I am officially all moved into my apartment! I am living in Patterson Court, which is beautiful let me tell you. I love it so much! The first few days have been crazy busy! But I am going to give you a breakdown of everything!

I had an amazing vacation before my trip and I got to hang out with a ton of my friends and family so that was amazing! I also rode Space Mountain for the first time… ever! (I know crazy!)

I saw Wishes with the Dream Lights on and they were AMAZING!

I also got to hang out with some amazing people, so I am just going to put my favorite picture below!



I had a ton of fun and I even got to meet some of my roommates while I was down in Disney for vacation, but I will talk all about that in my next post!

No comments:

Post a Comment