Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Check In

Hey guys! I know I haven't been posting a lot but its because I am extremely busy, but I am going to write a post about check in day!

My roommates and I all met the night before (except for two of them!) and we were all so very excited. We ate at Uno Pizza with our families so we could all formally meet! I had actually met Caitlyn (photo on left) the Saturday before check in at Magic Kingdom! In the right photo there is Caitlyn, Kelsey, me, and Alli



The following morning we all met at the hotel at 6:45 AM and walked over to Vista Way! We got there around 6:55-7:00 AM. They started letting people through at about 7:15 AM. There we got our Program Guides!


And here is a selfie with all of us except for Alexis (we lost her at check in!)

After all that we got our housing ID's and our locations… and I am working at…

DISNEY'S POLYNESIAN RESORT!

I was so happy!

We then took a bus to casting!
Where we just did a bunch of paperwork and got our finger prints and our training schedule! 

After casting we went and moved into our apartment in Patterson! I will post pictures later! I am off to work right now, but I am going to make another post really soon about the next couple of days!


No comments:

Post a Comment