Friday, January 3, 2014

Goodbye North Carolina, Hello Florida!

Hey guys! Today is the day that I have been waiting for all my life.. TO MOVE TO FLORIDA. Although I didn't know exactly when this was going to happen, I knew it was going to happen sometime. Thankfully the DCP did that for me. I remember the day I got accepted I set my countdown to my arrival and it was over 100 days, which I was not cool with. But, the time sped by, and I am about to leave for Florida in a little less than two hours!

My Car All Packed! 
I literally did so much today. Normally, I would sleep in till at least ten or eleven so the day would go by faster, but I got up at 8 today. I had to finish packing, clean my car and vacuum it, pack up my car, go to the post office, donate my old clothes at good will, so see my grandparents, and go pick up lunch/dinner or as in my family we call it "Linner"!

We are leaving NC around four and we are going to drive to Jacksonville, Florida and crash there for a couple hours, then make our way to Disney! We normally drive the whole way through, but since we are leaving earlier we decided to make this our plan!

My super cute Disney Bags!
We are going to be getting up early tomorrow morning and finishing our drive to Orlando! We check into the Beach Club and I am so excited!

So, I will talk to you guys sometime before check in! But to keep updated with me you can follow me on the sites below!

Instagram: disn3yw0rld
Vine: disn3yw0rld
Twitter: www.twitter.com/disn3yw0rld
Tumblr: www.disn3yw0rld.tumblr.com

No comments:

Post a Comment