Sunday, October 6, 2013

DCP Application Process Timeline!

Okay, so after I posted about my acceptance, or explained what the Disney College Program is, I received numerous messages on tumblr asking about how long it took from applying to acceptance, so I am posting my timeline before.


DCP Timeline

September 5, 5:00 pm - Submitted my Application
September 5, 7:09 pm - Received my "Thank You For Applying" Email
September 5, 7:44 pm - Received my "Immediate Action Required Web Based Interview" Email
September 5, 8:50 pm - Completed and passed the Web Based Interview.
September 5, 9:18 pm - Received an email to Schedule my Phone Interview.
September 5, 10:15 pm - Received an email Confirming my Phone Interview.
September 9, 1:05 pm - Phone Interview (it was originally at 12:45 but my interviewer was late)
September 9, 1:26 pm - Finished Phone Interview (21 minutes!)
September 10, 12:47 am - Received my "Thank You For Interviewing" Email
September 24, 4:25 pm - Received my "Congratulations" Email



It took me two weeks and one day from applying to getting accepted! Don't stress out though because it takes some less, and some even more! Just breathe and be calm, your answer will come soon! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment