Friday, December 27, 2013

One Week!

Hey guys! Today is officially one week until I am in the car and on my way to Florida to start my amazing journey. It is crazy to think that my countdown was in the hundreds and now it is only seven days away. Although my program is not starting until January 13th, my parents want to take advantage of this opportunity and make a trip out of taking me down. 

We are leaving my house next Friday, January 3rd around five and then stopping late at night somewhere in Florida and then checking into the Beach Club that next morning. We are planning on doing Osborne Spectacle of Dancing Lights and Fantasmic that night! That next morning we are checking into the Polynesian and staying there the rest of my stay.

Then, on the 12th I will be meeting up with my lovely roommates at night for dinner and staying with one of them, so we can be at check in bright and early! If some of you don't know, at check in you get to find out your location of where you will be working, so I will be able to find that out, and let you guys know! We also get to go to casting and move into our apartment that day as well.

I should be getting a email to do my DORMS (Disney Housing) paperwork sometime this week, so I will talk to you guys then! Until then, have a magical day! See Ya' Real Soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment