Thursday, December 12, 2013

It's December!

Which means… it's officially a month until I move to Florida and my Disney College Program starts. I seriously cannot even put in words how excited I am for January!

I got back from school tuesday night and finished all my school work so I am officially free for winter break, but that really means it's time to get ready to move to Florida! All the packing and paperwork and fun stuff are ahead!

It still honestly hasn't hit me that I am moving to Walt Disney World in less than a month, I can't even phantom it right now.. like how is this possible? This has been my dream since I was a little kid, and I always knew I wanted to work in Disney ever since I stepped into the parks for the first time. It's just crazy because I have been dreaming about this since… forever and now it's finally coming true.

I am arriving to Disney on January 4th, and leaving my house January 3rd! We are checking into Beach Club on January 4th, and then we check into The Polynesian January 5th and will be staying there until I check in for my DCP on January 13th!




See you real soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment