Saturday, September 21, 2013

Marisa's DCP: I've Applied To The Disney College Program!

First off, I want to say Happy September yall! I know it is September 21st, but trust me it has been such a busy month for me... do you care to ask why? I APPLIED TO THE DISNEY COLLEGE PROGRAM! Yes that's right! I am sure most of you know if you follow me on twitter and tumblr, but I thought I would share a post anyways! :)

Applications opened on Thursday, September 5th, 2013 around 9:45 AM and trust me I was squealing and so excited, but I had to go to class so I had to wait till 3:15 to apply... 3:15! By the time I calmed down and applied, I sent my application in around 4:30 I started to relax, but in reality my body was screaming and so excited! I was running around my dorm hall saying I MIGHT BE A DISNEY CAST MEMBER, and yes.. there were stares. But I mean.. WHO WOULDN'T BE EXCITED?


So then, I waited for what felt like 8 years... just to get my confirmation email. I got that email at 7:09 PM and this is what it said: 


Seeing this I was like... I MIGHT HAVE TO WAIT TILL NOVEMBER 15TH? Yeah, I was freaking out because in the past they normally automatically sent you your web based interviews, but I was lucky enough to receive the WBI email only 20 minutes after getting the confirmation email! :)

I passed the Web Based Interview and casually started crying my eyes out because I got an email saying I was a strong candidate and was invited to schedule my phone interview!

I scheduled my phone for September 9th, at 12:45 PM... 3 days after my application and Web Based Interview... My heart was racing I was so happy and nervous at the same time. I was basically Lottie for about 3 hours.



This is my Application and WBI process, next up is the famous phone interview! :)

Also, I have a video that I made saying that I applied as well, posted below! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment