Tuesday, September 24, 2013

I AM MOVING TO WALT DISNEY WORLD

It’s official, I have been accepted into the Disney College Program and will be moving to Florida in January and working at Walt Disney World. This has been my dream since I was a little kid, and it is finally coming true. Thank you to all who have supported me to get to this dream.  Remember, all your dreams can come true if you have the courage to pursue them. I honestly cannot control myself right now, I am so happy.


I ALSO GOT MERCHANDISE! ONE OF MY TOP 5 ROLES!!!

AND IT IS SPRING ADVANTAGE! AHHHH

I waited 2 weeks and one day for my answer and let me tell you... that wait was not easy!!

Here are my application process dates!
Applied: September 5, 2013
WBI: September 5, 2013
Phone Interview: September 9, 2013
Acceptance: September 24, 2013


YAY I AM A CAST MEMBER!







No comments:

Post a Comment