Friday, August 8, 2014

Surprise… I'm Back!

After a busy couple of weeks, I realized that I haven't told anyone anything about what is happening to me.

First things first, I was selected to work in Darth's Mall, no not Darth Maul, Mall because it's his mall! I seriously had the best time of my life. I had so much fun working in a fast paced environment and I met the best cast members in the world, and even some of my best friends. I will admit, I had never seen Star Wars before that and it really made my appreciate it more. Working in a park is so different than working in a resort. The resorts are so slow, but working in a park you can feel the energy of guests and it really makes the experience there more than anything, I love it.

Here are some photos of the memories I made during Star Wars Weekends!
 


 

From taking goofy pictures in the stock room when we should all be stocking, to taking hour breaks, stuffing our faces with Darth Vader cupcakes, to bonding with my Froland girl, to yes even Star Wars movie nights with my Star Wars family, I wouldn't have traded this month in a half for anything in the world.






No comments:

Post a Comment