Thursday, July 18, 2013

Who Am I?


Hey guys! My name is Marisa and some of you may know me as disn3yw0rld on twitter, tumblr, and instagram! As time goes on I realized that I should make an actual blog so I can give you guys a story on who I actually am and my journey to Disney.

First things first, I will give you a more in depth story of myself. I am an eighteen year old girl who is currently living in North Carolina (I say currently because I hope to be moving to Florida soon). Ever since I can remember Disney has been a huge part of me, and more importantly my life, a dedication, and an honor. Disney is much more to me than just the parks and movies, it is hard to explain. My dream in life is to be a cast member and no matter what journeys I have to go through to make that happen, I will.  I am a freshman in college majoring in Sustainable Tourism & Hospitality with the aim to work in the Hospitality field in Disney. I plan on applying to the Disney College Program during my college career. Disney makes me truly happy and is something that I will always have. I have been to Disney 45 times, and my heart still drops every time I see Cinderella's Castle. Being in Disney just gives me a feeling of happiness, and I only hope that I can eventually share the magic with others each day.

Here is a Disney FAQ & some of my favorites:

When was your first trip to Disney? I was four on my first trip to Disney.
How many times have you gone? I have gone to Disney 45 times!
How many times a year do you go and when? I typically go 3-4 times a year. (March, July, September, and December)
Have you ever been to Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party or Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party? Yes I have been to both, I like Mickey's Not So Scary Halloween Party more! 
What is your favorite Disney movie? Lion King!
What is your favorite park? Magic Kingdom, it's the most magical place on earth!
Do you want to work in Disney? It has been my dream since I was eight.
If so, where? Hospitality.
Where is your favorite place to stay in Disney? Disney's Polynesian Resort
What is your favorite ride? Haunted Mansion

If you have any questions feel free to email me at marisa.jae.walters@gmail.com!

No comments:

Post a Comment